BitShares Core Release 3.0.1 (recommended)
Dear BitShares User and Business Partners,
The BitShares core developers have identified and fix a last issue with
the release of 3.0.1 .
- Added validation to the
htlc_extend validation to prevent unwanted extensions
- Added history entry for all parties involved in an htlc.
Who Should Update
- All validation node operators are required to upgrade prior to Protocol Activation: 23 APR 2019 14:02 UTC as this is a consensus protocol impacting release
- All API node operators are strongly encouraged to upgrade, as account history IDs could become different between nodes running newer vs older versions
- All BTS token holders are strongly encouraged to review this release, then vote to support block producers signaling their intention to upgrade prior to protocol activation
-  https://github.com/bitshares/bitshares-core/releases/tag/3.0.1